Laryngeal airways with enhanced flexability and cuff pressure technology
The upper airway is one of the most sensitive regions of the body. Our range of single use and reusable laryngeal airways have been designed with the utmost sensitivity. The unique features of the range facilitate ease of insertion and reduce trauma to soft tissue.Features facilitate ease of insertion and reduce trauma to soft tissue.
- Pilot balloon acts as a pressure indicator to prevent over-inflation
- Unique one-piece design eliminates the occurrence of misaligned airways and the need for repositioning of the airway
- Made from AmSIL allows for flexibility whilst still maintaining a lumen resistant to kinking and occlusion
- Preloaded stylette enables the airway to be pre-formed for ease of insertion
- Colour-coded inflation line allows for easy identification of airway size before and after placement
- LaEncore Plus reusable airway can be steam sterilised at 134oC; warranted for 40 uses