Ultra-PEP, airway clearance simplified. Stasis of secretions in respiratory diseases leads to chronic infection, inflammation and reduced gas exchange.
Ultra-PEP is used to mobilise secretions and thus assist with airway clearance. Ultra-PEP may also be used to prevent or reverse post-operative atelectasis.
In a recent survey conducted by Armstrong Medical, we evaluated 70 accounts with the following results:
- 75% said Ultra-PEP help airway clearance
- 93% found Ultra-PEP easy to use
- 95% found Ultra-PEP easy to teach
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Post-operative atelectasis
- Epithelial mucus-hypersecretion
Ultra-PEP can be purchased through our online shop. Ultra-PEP is validated for 28 days from first use and should be replaced after this time.
- Adaptable to Nebuliser T-piece
- Graduated rotation gives precise adjustment of pressure
- Detachable mouthpiece for fitting to tracheostomy tube or facemask
- Valve functions in any orientation
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
PEP Therapy Device
PEP Therapy Device.
Box Quantity: 20