Summit Medical Wound Drainage System
Post-operative surgical management
The LOWVAC™ PLUS is a passive low vacuum wound drainage system. The system provides a vacuum during its entire operation, which reduces the incidence of haematomas forming and minimises the risk of patient infection. It also removes the need for constant monitoring of the device.
- Operates below 150mmHg
- One-handed priming bellows and pinch clamps
- Catheter options – Silicone and Polyurethane
- Two non-return valves prevent back-flow of exudate into the wound
- Safety cap on bag and bellows
- Area on bag to record patient details
- Measuring scale on bag
- Convenient pre-assembly of the catheter and needle
- Available with a two-catheter connector
CELLTRANS™ autologous blood collection and re-infusion product is a post-operative device, designed to provide clinicians with the facility to safely re-infuse post-operatively collected blood through a series of filtration steps.
Filter options available include a fat reducing, leukodepleting filter and a 40 micron microaggregate reducing filter.
Low Vacuum Drains
MEDINORM® LVS™ (Low Vacuum System) is a postoperative, wound drainage system and its unique feature is the use of a constant low suction force. The constant suction in combination with a low suction force promotes the wound healing, removes heavier exudates and reduces large areas of dead space.
- MEDINORM LVS has an approximate pressure of -150mmHg and is indicated for surgical procedures where postoperative drainage of blood from wounds and body cavities is required.
- MEDINORM LVS provides a low vacuum available in 600ml only.
- MEDINORM LVS NG™ provides a low vacuum (-100mmHg) available in 600ml, 400ml and 200ml bottles. Available in a choice of one or two drains and PUR and PVC options.
- MINI BELLOW a 40ml suction bellow, with stepped connector complete with drain and trocar.
High Vacuum Drains
MEDINORM® High Vacuum System is a post operative, wound drainage system and its unique feature is the use of a constant high suction force. The constant suction in combination with a high suction force provides active adhesion formation between healing surfaces and removes large volumes of fluid quickly.
The MEDINORM range includes:
- MEDINORM High Vacuum range (-600mmHg) available in 600ml, 400ml and 200ml bottles.
- Sterile, single use, all in one system.
- Also available with a choice of one or two drains, plus PUR or PVC options.
- Anti reflux valve.