The new FD140i provides quick and simple transition between high flow and CPAP therapies for neonatal, paediatric and adult patients. CPAP options include Facemask CPAP, Helmet CPAP and Bubble PAP.
Dual Therapy Flow Driver for High Flow Oxygen Therapy and CPAP
Dual High Flow Oxygen Therapy and CPAP Ventilation in a
|For more information on using the FD140i for CPAP or HFOT therapy, please visit our TRAINING PAGE or simply scan the QR code.
Don’t miss any updates and sign up to our Company Newsletter.
Safe and Effective CPAP
The FD140i provides accurate respiratory monitoring for informed assessment.
- Therapy timer to assist with vital early assessment.
- Respiratory rate.
- Pressure and apnoea alarms.
- Sensitive respiratory wave highlights patient’s work of breathing and assists with setting optimal flow rates:
- Insufficient Flow – Flow below patient’s PIR will cause airway pressure to drop below desired level and increase WOB.
- Excess Flow – Excess flow above the patients PIR will increase PEEP and waste oxygen.
- Optimal Flow – Optimal flow will maintain desired pressure during inspiratory and expiratory phases, minimising patient’s work of breathing.
Reduced Healthcare Cost
The FD140i is a dual therapy flow driver including CPAP and HFOT.
A dual therapy flow driver has several cost benefits including:
- Reduced ICU cost. No delay in escalation or weaning of respiratory therapy between CPAP & HFOT. May help prevent or reduce ICU length of stay. The difference between level 2 & 3 critical care is £1100 per day in the UK.
- Reduced consumable cost. Our dual therapy AquaVENT® heated wire circuit can be used for both High Flow and CPAP and can reduce NIV therapy costs by up to 50%.
- Reduced waste. Reduction in length of stay, dual therapy breathing circuit and optimal flow can help reduce plastic and oxygen waste.
- Improved visibility with a 7 inch multi-colour screen with higher resolution to aid remote visibility.
- More precise patient-centric parameters. Improved control of flow and oxygen with single digit increment adjustments.
- Improved breath by breath sensitivity, including low tidal volume newborns.
- Enhanced alarm features with visual and audible 2-tier priority alarms.
- Extended battery life for a minimum of 60 minutes with improved colour-coded battery status indicator. Red light indicator for a battery level of below 20%.
- 6 modes for CPAP, CPAP paediatric, CPAP Helmet, Bubble PAP, HFOT and POINT.
- Dimensions: 236mm x 138.5mm x 260mm
- Weight, net: 4.8kg to 5.3kg (depending on selected options)
- Screen: 7 inch Colour TFT LCD
- Pole mount for secure mounting to drip stand* (*not included)
- Integrated drug nebuliser port
- Air supply connection: NIST
- Accuracy Oxygen Sensor: +/- 2 %
- Mains Power: 90 – 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 2600 mAh Nominal
- Operating time: 60 minutes minimum with fully charged battery
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian
FD140i Flow Driver
Gas Flow Driver with Pole Mount and Hoses (complete UK system)
Box Quantity: 1
FD140i Flow Driver
Gas Flow Driver with Pole Mount and Hoses (complete EU system)