The new FD140i provides quick and simple transition between high flow and CPAP therapies for neonatal, paediatric and adult patients. CPAP options include Facemask CPAP, Helmet CPAP and Bubble PAP.
- Improved visibility with a 7 inch multi-colour screen with higher resolution to aid remote visibility.
- More precise patient-centric parameters. Improved control of flow and oxygen with single digit increment adjustments.
- Improved breath by breath sensitivity, including low tidal volume new-borns.
- Enhanced alarm features with visual and audible 2-tier priority alarms.
- Extended battery life for a minimum of 60 minutes with improved colour-coded battery status indicator. Red light indicator for a battery level of below 20%.
- 6 modes for CPAP, CPAP paediatric, CPAP Helmet, Bubble PAP, HFOT and POINT.
The FD140i is suitable for the following therapy modes:
- CPAP (face mask, adult)
- CPAP paediatric
- CPAP Helmet
- Bubble CPAP
- HFOT – High Flow Oxygen Therapy
- POINT – Peri-Operative Insufflatory Nasal Therapy
- Dimensions: 236 x 138.5 x 260mm
- Weight, net: 4.8 to 5.3kg (depending on selected options)
- Screen: 7 inch Colour TFT LCD
- Pole mount for secure mounting to drip stand* (*not included)
- Integrated drug nebuliser port
- Air supply connection: NIST
- Accuracy Oxygen Sensor: +/- 2 %
- Mains Power: 90 – 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 2600 mAh Nominal
- Operating time: 60 minutes minimum with fully charged battery
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian
FD140 Flow Driver
Gas Flow Driver, Pole Mount, Hoses and O₂ Sensor
Box Quantity: 1