Flowkit heated and humidified breathing circuits can be customised for both CPAP or High Flow, helping reduce clinical waste and streamline delivery of care.
Oxygen therapy delivered through AquaNASE® nasal cannula heats and humidifies the gases with flows up to 60 L/min, reducing oxygen dilution.
- Improved patient comfort
- Reduced oxygen dilution
- Dead space washout
- Improved secretion clearance
- Alveoli recruitment
Mask & Hood CPAP
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is delivered to correct hypoxia. Indications include cardiogenic pulmonary oedema and atelectasis.
CPAP recruits collapsed alveoli and improves gas exchange by:
- Application of PEEP (Positive End Expiratory Pressure) valve to maintain expiratory pressure.
- Delivering flow to meet the patients peak inspiratory requirements and maintain PAP.
- Delivery of CPAP is confirmed via pressure manometer.
The FD140 is a new generation flow driver for mask or helmet CPAP and high flow humidified oxygen therapy.
The FD140 flow driver is significantly quieter than alternative high flow drivers benefiting patient, visitors and care providers. Patients in intensive care units suffer from sleep deprivation arising from nursing interventions and ambient noise which many exacerbate confusion and ICU – related delirium. Unit-wide noise reduction programmes should be considered.
FD140/ High Flow breathing circuit Video
BioCote® Antimicrobial Silver Technology
AquaVENT® Heated Breathing Systems are supplied with BioCote®, an antimicrobial silver additive to limit the numbers of microbes on the surface of the breathing circuit, protecting it from microbial colonisation.
BioCote Time Lapse Video
Biocote® antimicrobial protection is effective against a board spectrum of micro – organisms:
Clostridium difficile • Legionella pneumophila
• MRSA • Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Salmonella entertidis • Salmonella typhimurium
• Staph aureus • Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus
• Aspergillus niger • Aspergillus brasiliensis
• Candida albicans • Penicillium sp.
• Influenza A H1N1
CPAP adapter limb (FD140)
Box Quantity: 20
CPAP adapter limb (POINT system)
Box Quantity: 20