CPAP Breathing Circuits
AquaVENT® heated and humidified breathing circuits can be customised for both CPAP or High Flow, helping reduce clinical waste and streamline delivery of care.
Streamlined Delivery of Care
Mask & Hood (Helmet) CPAP
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is delivered to correct hypoxia. Indications include cardiogenic pulmonary oedema and atelectasis.
CPAP recruits collapsed alveoli and improves gas exchange by:
- Application of PEEP (Positive End Expiratory Pressure) valve to maintain expiratory pressure.
- Delivering flow to meet the patients peak inspiratory requirements and maintain PAP.
- Delivery of CPAP is confirmed via pressure manometer.
High Flow (HFOT)
Oxygen therapy delivered through AquaNASE® nasal cannula heats and humidifies the gases with flows up to 80 L/min, reducing oxygen dilution.
- Improved patient comfort
- Reduced oxygen dilution
- Dead space washout
- Improved secretion clearance
- Variable PEEP
Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP) is used to maintain pressure on the lower airways at the end of the breathing cycle which prevents the alveoli from collapsing during expiration. Clariti PEEP valves are fixed value colour coded valves made from a transparent material which allows monitoring of the patient’s respiratory rate and blockage assessment while a highly fluorescent valve facilitates observation of valve functionality.
- Transparent casing enables monitoring of patient’s respiratory rate and blockage assessment
- Fluorescent valves facilitate the observation of valve functionality
- Available in 7 colour coded sizes
- Available as part of CPAP kits, including face mask, headgear and circuit
The FD140i is a second generation flow driver for mask or helmet CPAP and high flow humidified oxygen therapy.
Modes available for neonatal, paediatric and adult patients.
CPAP adapter limb (FD140)
Box Quantity: 20
CPAP adapter limb (POINT system)
Box Quantity: 20