AquaVENT® VT Ventilator Circuits
An advanced ventilator circuit that intuitively manages moisture throughout the system allowing you to focus on the patient.
Like the entire AquaVENT® range it is designed to get to the optimum therapy quickly and maintain it consistently.
- a super-heated vapour-permeable expiratory limb designed to remain dry for the duration of the therapy
- BioCote antimicrobial protection
- a heated inspiratory limb
- an auto-fill heated humidified chamber
AquaVENT® VT is designed for 14 day use on a single patient.
Optimal Humidity, Minimal Condensate
Optimal humidity is necessary in the management of invasively ventilated patients. With active humidification systems, water in the expiratory limb is a common problem.
AquaVENT® VT intuitively manages moisture throughout the system with a vapour permeable expiratory limb that allows the system to remain dry for the duration of the therapy.
- The high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) is achieved through the unique properties of the layered structure of the expiratory limb.
- With circuit pressurisation and active heating of the expiratory limb, water vapour navigates a path through the layered structure.
- Water vapour is released to atmosphere – as water vapour or as condensed water.
- The expiratory limb remains absent of condensed water at ambient temperatures down to 20°C.
- This process of vapour permeability is not associated with loss of gas volume from the breathing circuit. It has no effect on ventilator performance or effectiveness under any clinical conditions.
Key Benefits of AquaVENT® VT
1. Optimal Humidification
The patented AquaVENT® Heated Wire designs minimises loss of water vapour in the inspiratory limb, delivering optimal humidification to the patient.
2. Dry Expiratory Limb
The unique layered properties of the expiratory limb achieves a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR), providing a dry expiratory limb.
3. BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection
BioCote® antimicrobial silver additive limits the number of microbes on the surface of the ventilator circuit, protecting it from microbial colonisation.
How to use AquaVENT® VT Ventilator Circuits
AquaVENT® VT is part of the AquaVENT® range which includes medical equipment and circuits.
The entire range has been designed to:
- allow simple and easy transition between therapies,
- get to the optimum therapy quickly and maintain it consistently,
- save both time and waste.
Each circuit is designed for 14 day use on a single patient.
Download AquaVENT® VT Product Literature
AquaVENT® VT ventilator circuit
Dual heated limbs for use with ‘850’ series heater humidifiers, length 1.5m with heated inspiratory limb, heated breathable expiratory limb, 0.45m humidification limb, bacterial viral breathing filter, auto-fill humidification chamber, for adults
Box Quantity: 20