Healthcare workers are precious.
Yet we face one of the biggest psychological crises our professions have ever faced.
After a great start to the series with the first event in November, this course purposefully considers how we can safeguard the wellbeing of all carers. Join us for the second part.
Dr Julie Highfield
“A psychologist’s perspective on caring for staff on the front line”
- Intensive Care Society National Director for Wellbeing
- Consultant Clinical Psychologist working in adult and paediatric critical care & has worked in a range of other medical settings over the last 20 years.
- Part of the British Psychological Society response to workforce wellbeing in the pandemic
Prof Peter Brennan
“Human factors application for improving safety, morale and team working in healthcare”
- Consultant Surgeon with a personal chair in recognition of research and education profile
- 75+ publications on patient safety and team working with recent PhD on human factors application in healthcare
- Editor of 5 major textbooks including the new Gray’s Surgical Anatomy
Captain Tayler and Sr First Officer Morris
The pilots Captain Tayler and Sr First Officer Morris both fly long haul for a major UK airline and will be sharing their knowledge and experience alongside Prof Peter Brennan:
“How are human factors enacted in aviation to maintain wellbeing?”
Free event for every healthcare professional & student, everywhere.
Register here for a ticket.