Healthcare workers are precious.
Yet we face one of the biggest psychological crises our professions have ever faced.
This course purposefully considers how we can safeguard the wellbeing of our carers.
Prof Elie Azoulay
“COVID-19: an additional risk factor for clinicians’ burnout”
- Prof of Medicine, Speciality Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care
- Author of the Annals of Intensive Care paper reporting the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine survey: “Symptoms of burnout in intensive care unit specialists facing the COVID-19 outbreak”
- Director of Medical-ICU, Saint-Louis Teaching Hospital, Paris
Dr Linda-Jayne Mottram
“People of the Pandemic: creating a culture of caring”
- Consultant in Critical Care & Anaesthesia
- Author of “Managing ICU staff welfare, morale, and burnout” in Oxford Textbook of Critical Care
- Thoracic anaesthesia & trauma enthusiast
Dr Stephen Hearns
“Fatigue and cognitive performance”
- Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Lead Consultant for Scotland’s Emergency Medical Retrieval Service
- Author of “Peak Performance Under Pressure”
Free to every healthcare professional & student, everywhere.
Register here for a ticket.