Find out how the FD140i provides accurate respiratory monitoring to help deliver safe and effective CPAP.
Arrange an online demo or hospital visit with one of our product specialists now, using the form below.
Simple transition between High Flow (HFOT) and CPAP
Our multi-therapy breathing systems and interfaces can reduce consumable cost and waste.
Request your free demo of the new FD140i
Improved FD140i Features
- Improved visibility with a 7 inch multi-colour screen with higher resolution to aid remote visibility.
- More precise patient-centric parameters. Improved control of flow and oxygen with single digit increment adjustments.
- Improved breath by breath sensitivity, including low tidal volume newborns.
- Enhanced alarm features with visual and audible 2-tier priority alarms.
- Extended battery life for a minimum of 60 minutes with improved colour-coded battery status indicator. Red light indicator for a battery level of below 20%.