List of Vacancies
Do you want to develop your career in Purchasing? Do you excel with your attention to detail, commercial awareness and willingness to learn?
Do you have?
· A 3rd level qualification in a business-related discipline?
· A high level of computer literacy, particularly in Excel?
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written?
· The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team?
· A minimum of 2 years work experience in an office environment?
Although not essential it would be a real bonus if you can demonstrate;
· Experience using an ERP system in a manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of lean working practice.
· Proven success in negotiating with suppliers.
· Experience of working in a busy purchasing department.
If this sounds like you, we’d like you to get in touch
Who are We?
Armstrong Medical create respiratory products which support healthcare professionals improve outcomes in critical care and operating departments. This focus has made us a global leader exporting to over 60 countries worldwide, and we have further ambitious growth plans.
All of our products are designed, manufactured and shipped from our 90,000-square foot facility in Coleraine on the picturesque Causeway Coast of Northern Ireland. People are at the core of our success and we encourage employees to realise their potential by offering outstanding training and support along with opportunities for career progression and personal development.
Where do you fit in?
Everyone in the business is encouraged to be creative, be supportive and to live life. We are proud of our culture and values which are at the heart of the Company.
We have high standards and we make no apology for it. After all, our products provide bespoke solutions for patients in acute respiratory care – from neonatal to end of life care. However, in return you will be rewarded with a wide range of benefits including:
· Ongoing training and support
· Positive working environment
· Incremental annual leave
· Onsite gym
· Childcare voucher scheme
· Competitive pay
· Discounted health cover scheme
· Excellent opportunity for career progression
Contact our HR department to register your interest for this unique and exciting opportunity.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 1st January 2018